You have no items in your shopping cart.
Notice of Privacy
ATELIER 17 - 56, in compliance with the provisions of Law 1581 of 2012, "By which general provisions for the protection of personal data are issued" and Decree 1377 of 2013, makes this Privacy Notice available to you, seeking to inform the Holder of Personal Data of the existence of the Information Processing Policies that have been adopted by the company, the way to access them, and the characteristics of the Data Treatment that is carried out with the personal data that is collected.
As a natural or legal person, you can count on the commitment of the company ATELIER 17 - 56 regarding the Treatment that it gives to the data that You provide in order to acquire the products offered by the Company.
ATELIER 17 - 56's registered office is located at CL 29 # 17- 56, in the city of Montería, Córdoba, and has the following contact channels: email address email@example.com for emailing, written communications addressed to our office, as well as the telephone line 7 8 9 9 0 5 6.
- TREATMENT OF THE DATA ADMINISTRATED BY ATELIER 17 - 56
In development of its corporate purpose, it obtains and manages the identification, contact, correspondence, and bank details (referring to the credit card) of its clients.
Likewise, in development of its administrative management, it collects, stores, manages, and conserves the personal data of employees and suppliers; this has been indicated in the Treatment Policies, which will soon be available for consultation on the website www.atelier1756.com.
- PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA.
The Personal Data of ATELIER 17 - 56 customers is used for the purpose of:
- Execution of contracts signed with ATELIER 17 - 56.
- Customer service and marketing.
- Sending information related to legal and regulatory developments of interest to ATELIER 17 - 56 customers.
- Statistical information record of ATELIER 17 - 56 customers.
- Information record of contractor employees who provide services to ATELIER 17 - 56.
- Contract and offered or provided service statistics.
- Communication, consolidation, organization, updating, control, accreditation, assurance, statistics, reporting, maintenance, interaction, and management of the actions, information, and activities in which suppliers, contractors, and their employees are related or linked to ATELIER 17 - 56 in execution of the corresponding employment contract.
- Communication in general, registration, training, authorizations, and for the management of activities or actions in which employees and their families relate to ATELIER 17 - 56.
- Accessing, consulting, comparing, and evaluating all the information on the Holders that is stored in the databases of any credit, financial, judicial background or legally constituted security center, be it of a state, private, national, or foreign nature.
- Investigating, verifying and validating the information provided by the Holders, with any information that ATELIER 17 - 56 legitimately has.
- Accessing, consulting, comparing, and evaluating all the information about the Holders that is stored in the databases belonging to credit risk, financial, court records, or lawfully constituted security centers, be it of a state, private, national, or foreign nature.
- Offering ATELIER 17 - 56 products or services.
In the event that ATELIER 17 - 56 is not in the capacity to carry out the treatment of data by its own means, it may transfer the collected data in order for it to be processed by a third party, after duly notifying the Holders of the collected data. The third party will then be in charge of the treatment of the data, and must guarantee suitable conditions of confidentiality and security of the information that has been transferred in order for it to be processed.
For its part, the purpose of the Treatment of ATELIER 17 - 56 employee data is the natural development of the labor relations that exist with them.
The personal data of employees may also be processed in order to provide them with alternatives or benefits that contribute to their well-being and that of their family group, provided that they have authorization from the employee for this purpose.
In the case of Suppliers, who are natural or legal persons, their personal data is collected in order to know and monitor the suitability and specialization of the provision of the contracted goods or services. Likewise, supplier information that may be required is collected in order to make the payments that are necessary and to demand compliance with the obligations contracted with ATELIER 17 - 56.
- RIGHTS OF THE HOLDERS.
As Holder of Personal Data, you have the following rights:
To know, update, rectify your personal data, and delete it when applicable and when this data is not required, in accordance with current legal or contractual duties. This right may be exercised against partial, inaccurate, incomplete, fractionated data that is misleading, or data whose Treatment is expressly prohibited, or has not been authorized, among other motives;
To request proof of the authorization granted to the party that is Responsible for the Treatment of data, save when expressly excepted as a requirement for the Treatment of Data, in accordance with the provisions of Article 10 of the aforementioned law;
To be informed by the party that is responsible for the Treatment of Data or party that is in charge of the Data Treatment, regarding the use that has been given to your personal data, upon request;
To submit complaints to the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce for infractions of the provisions of this law and other regulations that modify, add to, or complement it;
To have access to your personal data that has been processed, free of charge, once a month.
- CHANGES IN THE POLICIES OR IN THE PRIVACY NOTICE.
As indicated, the Treatment Policies will soon be available on the website www.atelier1756.com . Therefore, any substantial change in them will be reported through this same means, or via the email address of the Holder in the ATELIER 17 - 56 database, if deemed necessary. The substantial changes that may occur in the Privacy Notice will be reported in a timely manner by the same virtual means.